Hello! My name is Jake Walters. I live at home with my parents and my dogs. I have 3 dogs and 1 one cat. My dogs names are Jeauno, Baxter, and Zoe. My cats name is rocket named after rocket the raccoon from Guardians of the Galaxy. I am a tennis player and a big fan of psychology and the aspects of the brain. One of my favorite sites is cool math games https://www.coolmathgames.com/. It got me through all of middle school and still holds some of my favorite games to play ever. I hope for this year to get high grades in order to get into a high end school so I can hopefully become a psychiatrist in the future. I love psychology as i think its very interesting and holds an important part in every day and everybody's life. i also like to skateboard and play xbox in my free time.
Tuesday, September 8, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Assignment 26 - Grace Barnett
One suggestion that I have for future classes is that you should maybe spend more time practicing each essay that is on the exam. I know re...
-
In my entire life time I have only been out of the country once as far as i can remember. It was during a trip to Alaska where we had to sp...
-
This might be my least favorite assignment. I don't like going to see movies. I hate being stuck in the theater with the overwhelming ...
-
Over the past year I haven't read very many books but I have read Thrawn: Alliances by Thimothy Zahn and The Lathe of Heaven by Urs...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.