Over the past year I haven't read very many books but I have read Thrawn: Alliances by Thimothy Zahn and The Lathe of Heaven by Ursula K LeGuin. Thrawn: Alliances is a Star Wars spin-off book that really interestingly juggles two stories happening at two different times. It's well written and enjoyable but nothing that's like groundbreaking. The Lathe of Heaven, however, does feel groundbreaking. After my mom had been nagging me for years to read it I finally did over the summer and I'm very glad I did. It's a truly unique sci-fi experience that's quite unlike anything else I've read.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Assignment 26 - Grace Barnett
One suggestion that I have for future classes is that you should maybe spend more time practicing each essay that is on the exam. I know re...
-
This might be my least favorite assignment. I don't like going to see movies. I hate being stuck in the theater with the overwhelming ...
-
Over the past year I haven't read very many books but I have read Thrawn: Alliances by Thimothy Zahn and The Lathe of Heaven by Urs...
-
Annotated Bibliography Boysen, Guy A. “Exploring the Relation between Masculinity and Mental Illness Stigma Using the Stereotype Content M...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.