I have not spent that much time reading over the summer and during the school year. The only book that I have read over the past 12 months is The Years of Rice and Salt. That book was for my book report with Mr. Wise and it was about an alternate reality where history is created in different settings. It gave me new ideas and new perspectives on history and the human story in general. I haven't read any books besides that but I constantly read news articles that are much quicker to read through online. I don't have that much time to get into a book and read it through. News articles are quick bits of material that I can quickly read it and get some information out of it. As I go through this year I will try to get more opportunities to read. Some extra time can be diverted into reading.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Assignment 26 - Grace Barnett
One suggestion that I have for future classes is that you should maybe spend more time practicing each essay that is on the exam. I know re...
-
In my entire life time I have only been out of the country once as far as i can remember. It was during a trip to Alaska where we had to sp...
-
This might be my least favorite assignment. I don't like going to see movies. I hate being stuck in the theater with the overwhelming ...
-
Over the past year I haven't read very many books but I have read Thrawn: Alliances by Thimothy Zahn and The Lathe of Heaven by Urs...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.