Over the past twelve months I have read Oliver Twist, The Naturals, and We Were Liars. I probably have read a lot more than that but these were just a few of my favorites. Oliver Twist is one of the first classic books that I have picked that I haven't been forced to read for school. I was actually really surprised when I started reading it because I thought it would be really boring but I enjoyed it a lot. To sum it up the book is about an orphan in England who escapes his orphanage to live with a house of thieves. I also loved The Naturals, which is a series of 4 books, because it's a lot like Criminal Minds, one of my favorite TV shows, except all the characters are in a high school and have one special skill that helps them solve the crime. I just read We Were Liars a few weeks ago because I kept seeing it everywhere and the plot twist was supposed to be really good. I kinda guessed the ending but I still think it was pretty surprising ending.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Assignment 26 - Grace Barnett
One suggestion that I have for future classes is that you should maybe spend more time practicing each essay that is on the exam. I know re...
-
In my entire life time I have only been out of the country once as far as i can remember. It was during a trip to Alaska where we had to sp...
-
This might be my least favorite assignment. I don't like going to see movies. I hate being stuck in the theater with the overwhelming ...
-
Over the past year I haven't read very many books but I have read Thrawn: Alliances by Thimothy Zahn and The Lathe of Heaven by Urs...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.