I have a wide spectrum of interests, but I’m mainly interested in anything that has to do with coding or mathematics. I also don’t like to start projects, but I do like to add small changes to already made projects until they are something better. However, coding is different. There are, however, projects that I like to start and projects that I don’t like to improve on. Coding is a project I can start, since coding just feels like one giant math logic problem to me. It isn’t really much of a project, and saying this is stating the obvious, but essays about a topic that I care to pay no attention to or know nothing about are projects I do not like to start or renovate. Even if it’s a topic I take interest in, I’ve still never been good at creating a structure for an essay, and oftentimes when I finish an essay, I have no clue on how to renovate it since I had trouble writing the draft in the first place. That’s why I like coding, the structure is just a combination of logic puzzles, and once you get the code to work, you don’t have to worry about how the code might come off as biased or if your rhetoric is good enough. Once you find the structure you want, there’s only one answer to solve for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Assignment 26 - Grace Barnett
One suggestion that I have for future classes is that you should maybe spend more time practicing each essay that is on the exam. I know re...
-
In my entire life time I have only been out of the country once as far as i can remember. It was during a trip to Alaska where we had to sp...
-
This might be my least favorite assignment. I don't like going to see movies. I hate being stuck in the theater with the overwhelming ...
-
Over the past year I haven't read very many books but I have read Thrawn: Alliances by Thimothy Zahn and The Lathe of Heaven by Urs...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.