I watch TV because it is entertaining, which I guess is what most people would say. But that is the point of tv, to entertain me. My favorite tv shows are crime shows. I like watching a crime being solved, sometimes I solve the crime with the detectives or FBI agents. At some point, I even wanted to become a detective (thank god I grew up). I can’t say that I really hate any tv shows. I don’t like reality tv, I think it is really dumb. But besides that, I will watch and enjoy (at least the first few seasons) of pretty much anything. Most tv shows I watch (with the exception of New Girl and a handful of crime shows) I really enjoy the first few seasons and then I get really bored and can’t stand watching the show anymore. I am not sure if I get bored or the show gets boring but it usually seems to happen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Assignment 26 - Grace Barnett
One suggestion that I have for future classes is that you should maybe spend more time practicing each essay that is on the exam. I know re...
-
In my entire life time I have only been out of the country once as far as i can remember. It was during a trip to Alaska where we had to sp...
-
This might be my least favorite assignment. I don't like going to see movies. I hate being stuck in the theater with the overwhelming ...
-
Over the past year I haven't read very many books but I have read Thrawn: Alliances by Thimothy Zahn and The Lathe of Heaven by Urs...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.