To be perfectly honest with you I've barley thought about college at all. The idea of having to be such a make big decision like that is completely terrifying to me and I'm not sure what I want to do and even less sure where I want to go. I know for sure I either want to go into a science or something creative. Biology and astronomy are super interesting to me and I wouldn't mid doing something with those but I doubt I have the proper work ethic for a science like that. Something like writing or filmmaking is also a possibility but I really don't know and need to start looking. I haven't put any thought into what college I want to go to but I know for sure that I don't want to go to any of the ones that are constantly flooding my inbox.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Assignment 26 - Grace Barnett
One suggestion that I have for future classes is that you should maybe spend more time practicing each essay that is on the exam. I know re...
-
In my entire life time I have only been out of the country once as far as i can remember. It was during a trip to Alaska where we had to sp...
-
This might be my least favorite assignment. I don't like going to see movies. I hate being stuck in the theater with the overwhelming ...
-
Over the past year I haven't read very many books but I have read Thrawn: Alliances by Thimothy Zahn and The Lathe of Heaven by Urs...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.