I guess what I would want my roommate to know about me is that I will rarely come out of my room. I’m also not very social, so I would probably never start a conversation with them unless I was asking them where something went or something along the lines of that. They would have to start a conversation with me, and even then I would only be fully invested in the conversation if it was something I took a lot of interest in. Otherwise, the conversation would last up to two minutes. Basically, if they never interacted with me, it would be to them as if I was not even there. I do, however, feel very impulsive to take care of a chore if I see one not done, so they wouldn’t have to do much around the dorm unless I’m on vacation somewhere. However, I might forget to tell them if I’m going somewhere, so I might forget to do something and leave it on them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Assignment 26 - Grace Barnett
One suggestion that I have for future classes is that you should maybe spend more time practicing each essay that is on the exam. I know re...
-
This might be my least favorite assignment. I don't like going to see movies. I hate being stuck in the theater with the overwhelming ...
-
Over the past year I haven't read very many books but I have read Thrawn: Alliances by Thimothy Zahn and The Lathe of Heaven by Urs...
-
Annotated Bibliography Boysen, Guy A. “Exploring the Relation between Masculinity and Mental Illness Stigma Using the Stereotype Content M...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.