Nothing currently is more annoying to me that having to deal with all the assignments and notifications I receive from canvas. Its been difficult to keep up with all of the assignments and notifications I keep receiving from them about my missing assignments too so I had to develop a solution to manage my time well and get it all done. So I chose to ignore the notifications I receive from canvas. This solution appears to be the most effective one to my issue. Ever since I started this, my mind has felt a lot clearer not having to stress about my assignments and I'm able to manage my time better to complete everything else going on in my life. I can tell a huge difference in my happiness ever since I started ignoring canvas all together. Canvas was bringing me down with the assignments and work and ignoring it has made my life so much better. No clue why I didn't think about doing this sooner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Assignment 26 - Grace Barnett
One suggestion that I have for future classes is that you should maybe spend more time practicing each essay that is on the exam. I know re...
-
This might be my least favorite assignment. I don't like going to see movies. I hate being stuck in the theater with the overwhelming ...
-
Over the past year I haven't read very many books but I have read Thrawn: Alliances by Thimothy Zahn and The Lathe of Heaven by Urs...
-
Annotated Bibliography Boysen, Guy A. “Exploring the Relation between Masculinity and Mental Illness Stigma Using the Stereotype Content M...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.