I personally watch Tv for my own personal enjoyment and to get a good laugh. It’s something that I like to do when it’s late at night because it takes no brain power to watch Tv and it’s easy to fall asleep to. I am required to start with Spongebob because I know the humor is so degrading, but the definition of my childhood is watching Spongebob. Now my most recent favorite was Atlanta which I binged with ease on some weekend during quarantine. Why I liked it is hard to say, but it is funny and takes the perspective of trying to live in the dangerous streets of Atlanta, Georgia. Now for shows I hate and this is a really easy one that I can pick a whole genre. Reality Tv is nothing but garbage and you could not pay me to watch it because how can you find that entertaining. I need to hear a valid point on how Keeping up with the Kardashians is entertaining to watch because personally I don’t care to watch someone film their daily routine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Assignment 26 - Grace Barnett
One suggestion that I have for future classes is that you should maybe spend more time practicing each essay that is on the exam. I know re...
-
In my entire life time I have only been out of the country once as far as i can remember. It was during a trip to Alaska where we had to sp...
-
This might be my least favorite assignment. I don't like going to see movies. I hate being stuck in the theater with the overwhelming ...
-
Over the past year I haven't read very many books but I have read Thrawn: Alliances by Thimothy Zahn and The Lathe of Heaven by Urs...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.