I want a college that is exciting. Being in awe of my peers, and continuously learning from them, studying with the top researchers in their fields, and doing interdisciplinary work that addresses real-world issues always expose new ideas. I want a college that is inspiring and uplifting. I am looking for a deeply enmeshed school in its environment. I want a school that infuses its education with the opportunities surrounding it. I want to attend a school with a vision of the future that resonates with mine. An institution that engages in critical self-reflection, understanding that its historical legacy is sometimes causing for celebration, sometimes causes for modification. A university understands the foundational importance of the humanities even for those who wish to become computer programmers. I want a college that teaches students how to use their faith in their future job and lead people in the correct direction. I want a college that places a significant emphasis on doing what is right, even if it is hard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Assignment 26 - Grace Barnett
One suggestion that I have for future classes is that you should maybe spend more time practicing each essay that is on the exam. I know re...
-
In my entire life time I have only been out of the country once as far as i can remember. It was during a trip to Alaska where we had to sp...
-
This might be my least favorite assignment. I don't like going to see movies. I hate being stuck in the theater with the overwhelming ...
-
Over the past year I haven't read very many books but I have read Thrawn: Alliances by Thimothy Zahn and The Lathe of Heaven by Urs...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.