If zombies attacked I would definitely be super defensive and hide. I'd want to try to reinforce my house and maybe set up trap or some kind of repellants or stuff like that. I don't eat very much so rationing my resources would be easy. I'd try to use stuff from around the house and try to make myself some kind of armor and then wait until the time is right to escape my perimeter and look for other survivors. Assuming the zombies are after humans then I'd probably set up decoys in the house before I left to draw them in and keep them off my trail. In all honesty I probably wouldn't last very long but I'd try.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Assignment 26 - Grace Barnett
One suggestion that I have for future classes is that you should maybe spend more time practicing each essay that is on the exam. I know re...
-
In my entire life time I have only been out of the country once as far as i can remember. It was during a trip to Alaska where we had to sp...
-
This might be my least favorite assignment. I don't like going to see movies. I hate being stuck in the theater with the overwhelming ...
-
Over the past year I haven't read very many books but I have read Thrawn: Alliances by Thimothy Zahn and The Lathe of Heaven by Urs...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.