I want to say that if zombies attacked I’d survive and stick it out till the end but I feel like I’d probably survive at least a couple of months. My plan would be to go through the woods near my house and sneak into the grocery store to get as much food and medical supplies as I can. Then I would drive to my brother’s house because no one lives around him and we would be able to secure the house from any zombies. The only problem would be the long drive but I feel like my family and I could survive the journey there. If anything were to get to me it would definitely be an injury that required stitches or surgery or something like that cause there is no way I’m allowing any of my family members or friends to do at home surgery on me. So if that were to happen I’d just accept it and say I had a good run.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Assignment 26 - Grace Barnett
One suggestion that I have for future classes is that you should maybe spend more time practicing each essay that is on the exam. I know re...
-
This might be my least favorite assignment. I don't like going to see movies. I hate being stuck in the theater with the overwhelming ...
-
Over the past year I haven't read very many books but I have read Thrawn: Alliances by Thimothy Zahn and The Lathe of Heaven by Urs...
-
Annotated Bibliography Boysen, Guy A. “Exploring the Relation between Masculinity and Mental Illness Stigma Using the Stereotype Content M...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.