I would not say I have one specific piece of advice that has really changed my trajectory in life, but I would say I kind of have some habits I have developed or advice I have compiled that kind of leads the way I try to live. However, If I were to pick one piece of advice I guess that it would be the all too common "Don't cry over spilled milk." When I was little, my mom used to say this to me and my sister all the time making fun of her older sister who takes the saying and applies it to pretty much anything. Even though my mom did make fun of her, I think my aunt is on to something, she lives a life style that has great potential to be very stressful, but carries it with such grace and does an outstanding job. I think she is really able to do it so well just because she doe snot sweat the small stuff. In my own life, I find that when I heed to the saying it is much more enjoyable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Assignment 26 - Grace Barnett
One suggestion that I have for future classes is that you should maybe spend more time practicing each essay that is on the exam. I know re...
-
In my entire life time I have only been out of the country once as far as i can remember. It was during a trip to Alaska where we had to sp...
-
This might be my least favorite assignment. I don't like going to see movies. I hate being stuck in the theater with the overwhelming ...
-
Over the past year I haven't read very many books but I have read Thrawn: Alliances by Thimothy Zahn and The Lathe of Heaven by Urs...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.