One piece of advice that has stuck with me over the years is "everything you do will pay off in the end". As someone who constantly feels stressed and overwork by the amount of things I have going on, this piece of advice has really helped me, especially in high school. I expect it to help me going forward, like in college, grad school, and even in my future career. This piece of advice has shown me that it is important to stay patient and focus on your goals. It has helped me remember that, even when I get frustrated or exhausted, there is something I am working towards, and all my hours of hard work and effort will be worthwhile in the end. Keeping this piece of advice in mind helps calm me down when I am stressed and gives me motivation to keep doing what I am doing in all aspects of life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Assignment 26 - Grace Barnett
One suggestion that I have for future classes is that you should maybe spend more time practicing each essay that is on the exam. I know re...
-
In my entire life time I have only been out of the country once as far as i can remember. It was during a trip to Alaska where we had to sp...
-
This might be my least favorite assignment. I don't like going to see movies. I hate being stuck in the theater with the overwhelming ...
-
Over the past year I haven't read very many books but I have read Thrawn: Alliances by Thimothy Zahn and The Lathe of Heaven by Urs...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.