The best piece of advice I have ever received is to stay positive. A lot of the times when things don't go our way we just give up but if you are able to stay positive in situations like that then you can turn it to your advantage. I remember when I was in 7th grade my friend and I were driving with his dad to his house and the car ran out of gas and we ended up being stuck on the side of the road for 3 hours. Usually I would have been frustrated but instead I stayed positive and invented a new game I called (drumroll please) KICK THE ROCK! In this game you find a rock and kick it up a road for as long as you can, and we ended up having a lot of fun. This might be an extreme example but it still shows how being positive can make everything much more exciting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Assignment 26 - Grace Barnett
One suggestion that I have for future classes is that you should maybe spend more time practicing each essay that is on the exam. I know re...
-
In my entire life time I have only been out of the country once as far as i can remember. It was during a trip to Alaska where we had to sp...
-
This might be my least favorite assignment. I don't like going to see movies. I hate being stuck in the theater with the overwhelming ...
-
Over the past year I haven't read very many books but I have read Thrawn: Alliances by Thimothy Zahn and The Lathe of Heaven by Urs...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.