One challenged that I faced during this year was NTI learning during the early weeks of online school. I was disappointed that we couldn't come back during the beginning of the year, but it was expected as the COVID situation wasn't getting better. I knew that I learned better in person because I valued in person experience. I valued in person learning because it didn't feel disconnected with the classroom and it wasn't just typing answers on a worksheet. In the beginning of the school year, I mentally prepared myself to be able to sit in front of the computer for long periods of time just to type worksheets for different classes. One of my classes was especially difficult because it taught a whole new subject where getting the fundamental basics was key to be successfully in that class. My confusion with the subject and how it was taught through zoom instead of in a classroom led to me being frustrated with the teacher. Though this challenging experience was frustrating, I believed it was necessary for the next step for my education. Through this experience, I was able to reach out to teachers more frequently so that I was able to get clarity and succeed in my class. With this lesson, I will always find ways to persevere in unfamiliar and unfavorable situations.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Assignment 26 - Grace Barnett
One suggestion that I have for future classes is that you should maybe spend more time practicing each essay that is on the exam. I know re...
-
In my entire life time I have only been out of the country once as far as i can remember. It was during a trip to Alaska where we had to sp...
-
This might be my least favorite assignment. I don't like going to see movies. I hate being stuck in the theater with the overwhelming ...
-
Over the past year I haven't read very many books but I have read Thrawn: Alliances by Thimothy Zahn and The Lathe of Heaven by Urs...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.