An obstacle I have faced is my inability to not laugh in serious situations. This may sound like a joke, but you try laughing when your mom is yelling at you. It’s not very fun. This also applies to any sad situation or anytime laughing probably isn’t the best reaction. I think I developed this habit when I was little and my older sister would start crying and yelling, and being the good sister I was, I found it hysterical. I mean watching my 15 year old sister throw a fit over where she could drive to was like SNL to my 5 year old self. Anyway, I believe that through her excess amount of teenage drama I conditioned myself to laugh when people get mad. I was able to overcome this challenge by practicing composing myself in serious situations. So I now, after 17 years, am able to maintain a mature stance, so the annoyed person does not turn to me when I start laughing at them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Assignment 26 - Grace Barnett
One suggestion that I have for future classes is that you should maybe spend more time practicing each essay that is on the exam. I know re...
-
In my entire life time I have only been out of the country once as far as i can remember. It was during a trip to Alaska where we had to sp...
-
This might be my least favorite assignment. I don't like going to see movies. I hate being stuck in the theater with the overwhelming ...
-
Over the past year I haven't read very many books but I have read Thrawn: Alliances by Thimothy Zahn and The Lathe of Heaven by Urs...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.