While I don’t think that having siblings a lot older than you is that uncommon, a lot of people are surprised between the age differences between my brother, sister, and I. My sister and I are 10 years apart and my brother and I are 8. I think having them besides me while I was growing up was a major impact on who I am today. First off, I was never babied or talked to in a soft voice the way some adults do to their kids. I was a very sarcastic 5 year old and my mother would yell at me all the time that I was too young to be talking like a teenager. I also just was always around kids who were a lot older than me all the time. However, I think that this predicament has helped me in a way because I watched my brother and sister stress through high school and college, so I sort’ve know what to expect a little.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Assignment 26 - Grace Barnett
One suggestion that I have for future classes is that you should maybe spend more time practicing each essay that is on the exam. I know re...
-
In my entire life time I have only been out of the country once as far as i can remember. It was during a trip to Alaska where we had to sp...
-
This might be my least favorite assignment. I don't like going to see movies. I hate being stuck in the theater with the overwhelming ...
-
Over the past year I haven't read very many books but I have read Thrawn: Alliances by Thimothy Zahn and The Lathe of Heaven by Urs...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.