It goes without saying that this year was quite the odd year. I think the biggest success is the fact that we were even able to go back to school in-person in the first place. Another great success for me is that I was able to retain any knowledege at all from before returning to in-person school. Online learning was a real challenge for me, especially in the more involved classes, and I consider it a success that I am not utterly and completely lost in terms of content in those and really all classes. I have made many many mistakes with regards to time management and that sort of thing. Not listening in class, going to bed before I've finished all my homework, that sort of thing; and because of that my grades aren't amazing this year. Which I'm trying to sort that out but as I'm running out of time I might not be able to fix everything, which if I can do that, great, but if not I'm not gonna be too hung up over it. I really don't have any plans for summer right now. I''ll probably start going on some college vists or something like that though and I will start that application process. My goals for senior year are to decide what I want to do, find a college for that, apply there, and hopefully get in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Assignment 26 - Grace Barnett
One suggestion that I have for future classes is that you should maybe spend more time practicing each essay that is on the exam. I know re...
-
In my entire life time I have only been out of the country once as far as i can remember. It was during a trip to Alaska where we had to sp...
-
This might be my least favorite assignment. I don't like going to see movies. I hate being stuck in the theater with the overwhelming ...
-
Over the past year I haven't read very many books but I have read Thrawn: Alliances by Thimothy Zahn and The Lathe of Heaven by Urs...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.