How to sum up my junior year? I would never willingly go through it again but I am very grateful for it. I learned a lot about myself this year. Some successes that I have had are getting the grades that I wanted, managing stays engaged and on top of things while virtual, and winning the lacrosse state championship. I have had a few failures along the way, but I'll spare the details. I am both excited and terrified of the upcoming year, I will be booked completely. Over the summer, I am playing club lacrosse and visiting colleges to find places that I am interested in and I am also going to get started on my college application essay. But one thing I hope to do in my senior year is to not overwork myself and forget to enjoy being a senior and my last year of high school. I hope to find that balance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Assignment 26 - Grace Barnett
One suggestion that I have for future classes is that you should maybe spend more time practicing each essay that is on the exam. I know re...
-
In my entire life time I have only been out of the country once as far as i can remember. It was during a trip to Alaska where we had to sp...
-
This might be my least favorite assignment. I don't like going to see movies. I hate being stuck in the theater with the overwhelming ...
-
Over the past year I haven't read very many books but I have read Thrawn: Alliances by Thimothy Zahn and The Lathe of Heaven by Urs...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.