This year with Covid has definitely made me even more of a pessimist and procrastinator. I hope that as more of us get vaccinated, we will see some things go back to normal, but again, I am the circling through pessimist thoughts. I just can't quit thinking that something else will happen and we will be back to the start.
Monday, May 17, 2021
Assignment 25 - Ethan Scutchfield
The question of what makes me "uniquely me" is a pretty loaded question. Depending on the day, I could answer this a million different ways. Probably the the first thing that makes me uniquely me is I am a procrastinator, but of course, you have discovered this by now. I am also a really big pessimist because I have a hard time seeing how things will work out better for me. It is a self-fulfilling circle I live in. I feel like it is rinse and repeat. I can go from a ball of stupidity to actually having a brain, energy and randomly being able to completely focus on a task despite not having an attention span.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Assignment 26 - Grace Barnett
One suggestion that I have for future classes is that you should maybe spend more time practicing each essay that is on the exam. I know re...
-
In my entire life time I have only been out of the country once as far as i can remember. It was during a trip to Alaska where we had to sp...
-
This might be my least favorite assignment. I don't like going to see movies. I hate being stuck in the theater with the overwhelming ...
-
Over the past year I haven't read very many books but I have read Thrawn: Alliances by Thimothy Zahn and The Lathe of Heaven by Urs...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.