I enjoyed the class with the assignments, I believe the writing assignments did improve my writing. The one thing I am kind of worried about is the multiple choice questions. I feel that we didn’t cover it as much as I’d probably liked, we did do a couple practice tests, but I feel that breaking down the multiple choice a little more could probably help me on the AP Test. Another thing that I am a little worried about is grammar, which has nothing to do with the AP Lang curriculum, but before entering the class that was what I was thinking Lang would be about, because honestly I don’t know the grammar rules at all. I know where to put most things based upon intuition, but the actual grammar rules I have a very vague understanding with not much of a foundation on top of it. Maybe somewhere along my education I may have missed something or have forgotten something but I don’t know the grammar rules that well. This is like an actual question that got me thinking, are there any good grammar rules books out there that I can use? The SAT grammar rules books assume you are not playing by intuition, which is what I am doing. I feel it would be nice to identify the rules they are testing on the standardized tests.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Assignment 26 - Grace Barnett
One suggestion that I have for future classes is that you should maybe spend more time practicing each essay that is on the exam. I know re...
-
In my entire life time I have only been out of the country once as far as i can remember. It was during a trip to Alaska where we had to sp...
-
This might be my least favorite assignment. I don't like going to see movies. I hate being stuck in the theater with the overwhelming ...
-
Over the past year I haven't read very many books but I have read Thrawn: Alliances by Thimothy Zahn and The Lathe of Heaven by Urs...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.