I just have to say that I am not a writing person, so coming into this class I was not expecting to write anything too amazing. But I’m actually pretty surprised with myself this year because I think some of my papers were pretty good and that I improved a lot. Even though I hated them, the practice timed writings were honestly really helpful when I was trying to figure out how to do them and the grading in class helped too. I do think that when it came to the grading part, that going over exactly what each person could’ve done to get their score to a 6 and really pinpointing what we should do to get the sophistication point would’ve been helpful. Out of everything we did this year, I think the Wednesday assignments were the least helpful for me and that it might’ve been better if we were assigned a sample essay that got a 6 and then we had to describe how they got full points for each section.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Assignment 26 - Grace Barnett
One suggestion that I have for future classes is that you should maybe spend more time practicing each essay that is on the exam. I know re...
-
In my entire life time I have only been out of the country once as far as i can remember. It was during a trip to Alaska where we had to sp...
-
This might be my least favorite assignment. I don't like going to see movies. I hate being stuck in the theater with the overwhelming ...
-
Over the past year I haven't read very many books but I have read Thrawn: Alliances by Thimothy Zahn and The Lathe of Heaven by Urs...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.