Over Quarantine I needed something to distract my mind from the real world so I bought some books that sounded interesting to me. My favorite book currently is "How emotions are Made" which is by Lisa Barrett and it takes a closer look at how our brain creates and forms emotions and how we interpret our own emotions. Its super interesting and a great way to understand whats happening who you start to feel angry or happy. Another book i'm reading is 'The Definitive Book of Body Language." It is written by Allan and Barbara Pease and it takes a look at what certain body language could mean and how to appear certain ways to people. The last book im reading is called "The Body" by Bill Bryson. It is a fun and interesting read about all of the major structures in the human body and how we came to discover and understand them.
Tuesday, September 15, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Assignment 26 - Grace Barnett
One suggestion that I have for future classes is that you should maybe spend more time practicing each essay that is on the exam. I know re...
-
In my entire life time I have only been out of the country once as far as i can remember. It was during a trip to Alaska where we had to sp...
-
This might be my least favorite assignment. I don't like going to see movies. I hate being stuck in the theater with the overwhelming ...
-
Over the past year I haven't read very many books but I have read Thrawn: Alliances by Thimothy Zahn and The Lathe of Heaven by Urs...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.