Sunday, September 27, 2020
Assignment 4-Aiden Beach
When I hit eighth grade, I started questioning my family's political beliefs. I didn't believe their political views exactly, but I did believe that political views depend on who believed those beliefs before, instead of knowing what the belief itself stands for. This causes my family to often be extremely biased and to not let go of their opinion even if they know they aren't just expressing their political point of view, but instead shouting statements that can be morally incorrect and make other people feel very uncomfortable. I started questioning my family's beliefs when other students I talked to started forming their own opinions not based on what their families believe, but on what they believe. By the end of eighth grade, I reached a conclusion that I do not have to form my own opinion based on what other people believe, but instead on what I've experienced throughout my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Assignment 26 - Grace Barnett
One suggestion that I have for future classes is that you should maybe spend more time practicing each essay that is on the exam. I know re...
-
In my entire life time I have only been out of the country once as far as i can remember. It was during a trip to Alaska where we had to sp...
-
This might be my least favorite assignment. I don't like going to see movies. I hate being stuck in the theater with the overwhelming ...
-
Over the past year I haven't read very many books but I have read Thrawn: Alliances by Thimothy Zahn and The Lathe of Heaven by Urs...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.