A few days ago, after dinner, my family and I started talking about things we heard that day and the news we had read. At some point in the conversation, Natalie Portman came up. And my dad said, "Oh yeah, did you guys hear that she is the new Thor?" Crickets (or rather cicadas at our house). “No, that’s not possible” I knew that this wasn’t possible because Chris Hemsworth had extended his contract and Natalie Portman played Jane Foster. But then I started thinking, what if because Thor joined the Guardians of the Galaxy at the end of Avengers Endgame, there was some way of making Jane Foster the new Thor. A billion theories started going through my head trying to come up with an explanation. Eventually, I realized that this was crazy and that there was no way. So I did some research. Turns out my dad was wrong, he either read the article incorrectly or he was reading fake news. The result? I texted him a copy of an article that read something along the lines of “Natalie Portman will reprise her role as Jane Forster in new Thor movie Thor: Love and Thunder."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Assignment 26 - Grace Barnett
One suggestion that I have for future classes is that you should maybe spend more time practicing each essay that is on the exam. I know re...
-
In my entire life time I have only been out of the country once as far as i can remember. It was during a trip to Alaska where we had to sp...
-
This might be my least favorite assignment. I don't like going to see movies. I hate being stuck in the theater with the overwhelming ...
-
Over the past year I haven't read very many books but I have read Thrawn: Alliances by Thimothy Zahn and The Lathe of Heaven by Urs...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.