Wednesday, September 30, 2020
Assignment 5- Lin
Watching TV is something millions enjoy in their free time, and it should be. People watch all kinds of material on TV including news, sports, dramas, and action movies. For me, I also enjoy watching TV and its wide variety of shows. Recently, the Emmy Awards was broadcasted and thousands of people watched as they saw their favorite celebrities get chosen for awards. It was also recently that the Nobel Peace Prize for groundbreaking research and discoveries in Physics were announced on television. It was disappointing to see how the number of viewership was not a large as the ones for the Emmys, but when it comes to TV, I feel like it is up to the people to decide what they want to watch. Although Nobel Peace Prize and its impact on the world truly outweighs the Emmy awards, but TV is a platform of entertainment and information. Whichever interests the individual is what they are going to watch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Assignment 26 - Grace Barnett
One suggestion that I have for future classes is that you should maybe spend more time practicing each essay that is on the exam. I know re...
-
In my entire life time I have only been out of the country once as far as i can remember. It was during a trip to Alaska where we had to sp...
-
This might be my least favorite assignment. I don't like going to see movies. I hate being stuck in the theater with the overwhelming ...
-
Over the past year I haven't read very many books but I have read Thrawn: Alliances by Thimothy Zahn and The Lathe of Heaven by Urs...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.