I watch tv when I can because it gives me a distraction from the world. I watch a lot of drama shows because they make me laugh and I watch medical shows because I find that the science part of it fascinates me and intrigues me since I want to go into medicine. However often times during the week I don't watch a lot of tv. I switch between work and school so often that there isn't time to watch tv. However with streaming apps like Hulu, Netflix, and Youtube it makes it easier to watch tv whenever you want. I mostly find myself occasionally rewatching Netflix shows that I've already seen and I think sometimes its purely for the background noise while I'm falling asleep or doing homework. Most of the shows I watch are Greys Anatomy, Lenox Hill, American Horror Story, and some other random shows. I like these shows mostly for the engaging of my mind and making me think about medicine or about the creepy parts of American horror society. I really don't hate these shows because I don't keep watching a show if I hate it I just stop.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Assignment 26 - Grace Barnett
One suggestion that I have for future classes is that you should maybe spend more time practicing each essay that is on the exam. I know re...
-
In my entire life time I have only been out of the country once as far as i can remember. It was during a trip to Alaska where we had to sp...
-
This might be my least favorite assignment. I don't like going to see movies. I hate being stuck in the theater with the overwhelming ...
-
Over the past year I haven't read very many books but I have read Thrawn: Alliances by Thimothy Zahn and The Lathe of Heaven by Urs...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.