Hello! My name is Gaby Rondel (its really Gabriella but no one ever calls me that). This year my personal goals are to stay organized and to not procrastinate on life. Also, I am teaching a Hebrew class by myself this year, so that will be an adventure and my hope is that I actually teach the kids something. My academic goals this year are pretty much just to pass all my AP classes and get good grades. Over the past few years, we have been slowly redoing our house, but lockdown gave us the chance and time to redo our kitchen. The most meaningful moment of my corona-staycation was cooking that first meal in the kitchen. (it was just eggs but still felt very rewarding). I also discovered that I am very good at assembling IKEA furniture. The picture below is a picture of me and my sister at the Thai Pavillion at the Olbrich Botanical Gardens in Madison, Wisconson. It was incredibly beautiful and I can't wait to could go back. The hyperlink is to the Public Library website. I wouldn't say it's my favorite website, don't really have one, but I spend a lot of time looking for books at https://catalog.lexpublib.org/?section=home
Friday, September 4, 2020
Gaby Rondel-Assignment 1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Assignment 26 - Grace Barnett
One suggestion that I have for future classes is that you should maybe spend more time practicing each essay that is on the exam. I know re...
-
In my entire life time I have only been out of the country once as far as i can remember. It was during a trip to Alaska where we had to sp...
-
This might be my least favorite assignment. I don't like going to see movies. I hate being stuck in the theater with the overwhelming ...
-
Over the past year I haven't read very many books but I have read Thrawn: Alliances by Thimothy Zahn and The Lathe of Heaven by Urs...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.