My brother, Carter, is two years older than me. Which means everything that affected him at whatever age he was at was later going to affected me when I reached that age. When Carter turned 16, we had one family car and a van that was running on its last life. Our parents were majorly against getting him a car. Claiming he didn't need to drive anywhere anyways so he doesn't need one. But, Carter and I both knew that that was not the case and that he will need and really want a car. I knew at that time that this was not a good thing for either of us. If Carter didn't get a car that meant that I would definitely not get a car. So, Carter and I both pushed the idea of getting a car for us and we convinced them. What really changed their minds was that Carter couldn't take me to school if we didn't have a car and then down the road I wouldn't;t be able to take my younger sister to school if we didn't have a car.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Assignment 26 - Grace Barnett
One suggestion that I have for future classes is that you should maybe spend more time practicing each essay that is on the exam. I know re...
-
In my entire life time I have only been out of the country once as far as i can remember. It was during a trip to Alaska where we had to sp...
-
This might be my least favorite assignment. I don't like going to see movies. I hate being stuck in the theater with the overwhelming ...
-
Over the past year I haven't read very many books but I have read Thrawn: Alliances by Thimothy Zahn and The Lathe of Heaven by Urs...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.