While my parents and I don’t differ in opinion over many political topics, we do have different thoughts on social media. My parents make out social media as more of an evil than a revolutionary source that connects millions of people. I believe that social media helps us educate ourselves and stay connected with one another but my parents feel as though it separates us even more. However, as I get older each year I can see why my parents and I might start to view things differently and why they might feel the way they do. Since my parents grew up with a lot less technology with me I can see why they might think this about social media but I still believe it is very helpful to the world. While my parents and I may argue over a topic like this, they still respect my point of view and let me believe whatever I think is best.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Assignment 26 - Grace Barnett
One suggestion that I have for future classes is that you should maybe spend more time practicing each essay that is on the exam. I know re...
-
In my entire life time I have only been out of the country once as far as i can remember. It was during a trip to Alaska where we had to sp...
-
This might be my least favorite assignment. I don't like going to see movies. I hate being stuck in the theater with the overwhelming ...
-
Over the past year I haven't read very many books but I have read Thrawn: Alliances by Thimothy Zahn and The Lathe of Heaven by Urs...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.