Something that my parents taught me that my view points have changed on is self care. I don't think my parents meant for this to be taught to me, but growing up in a family where my parents are always stressed and working and never taking time for themselves, taught me to do the same. I use to find myself struggling between three sports and school and never was taking time for myself. This caused a diminished mental health and a terrible personality. However as I've gotten older and starting working while doing school, I've realized the importance of taking a break from work or school and giving yourself days to relax. In all honestly I feel like this actually makes you more productive when you go back to work. All though these breaks could be as easy as a couple hours to yourself or even a few days off. It doesn't have to be going on vacation, it can merely be the idea of not doing school or worrying about school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Assignment 26 - Grace Barnett
One suggestion that I have for future classes is that you should maybe spend more time practicing each essay that is on the exam. I know re...
-
In my entire life time I have only been out of the country once as far as i can remember. It was during a trip to Alaska where we had to sp...
-
This might be my least favorite assignment. I don't like going to see movies. I hate being stuck in the theater with the overwhelming ...
-
Over the past year I haven't read very many books but I have read Thrawn: Alliances by Thimothy Zahn and The Lathe of Heaven by Urs...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.