Sunday, October 4, 2020
Assignment 5
Personally I don't watch live television I only watch shows from streaming services such as Netflix or Hulu. The only time I will watch live television is when a live event is happening that wont be shown on any streaming services. I do find enjoyment in watching shows from Netflix and other streaming services because some of the shows are really interesting. Some of the shows I've really been enjoying currently are 'The Boys" and "The Umbrella Academy". I find these shows to be a good escape from my real life being able to let my mind wonder in a world that isn't my own. Main stream television is a huge advertising panel with entertainment stuck in-between with it. Its more commercials that tv itself and that's why I choose to not watch live television and rather shows on streaming services. Also, with the people knowing more about the Grammys than the Nobel peace prizes, while I don't agree that that's how it should be sadly that's how our society is because the popularity of movies and actors are greater than the popularity of scientist and the sciences they study.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Assignment 26 - Grace Barnett
One suggestion that I have for future classes is that you should maybe spend more time practicing each essay that is on the exam. I know re...
-
In my entire life time I have only been out of the country once as far as i can remember. It was during a trip to Alaska where we had to sp...
-
This might be my least favorite assignment. I don't like going to see movies. I hate being stuck in the theater with the overwhelming ...
-
Over the past year I haven't read very many books but I have read Thrawn: Alliances by Thimothy Zahn and The Lathe of Heaven by Urs...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.