Alrighty this is a tough question. If I had to say what interests me I would say comedians and comedy. Sometimes I can watch these people telling jokes for hours, and I get to sit there laughing my butt off. One of my favorite comedians of all time is John Stewart (also my favorite famous Jewish person). What made John Stewart so incredible was that not only was he hilarious he was also incredibly smart. If you haven't seen it already you should look up "John Stewart cross fire". It shows how smart of a guy he is. He went onto some else's show that he hated and totally dismantled it. He made the argument for why the show was bad for the country and even won over the audience ON THEIR SHOW! A few days after John Stewart went on crossfire the show was canceled because thats how effective he was. An intellectual experience that meant the most to me would probably be science. I am not amazing at science but I enjoy learning about it and find it pretty interesting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Assignment 26 - Grace Barnett
One suggestion that I have for future classes is that you should maybe spend more time practicing each essay that is on the exam. I know re...
-
In my entire life time I have only been out of the country once as far as i can remember. It was during a trip to Alaska where we had to sp...
-
This might be my least favorite assignment. I don't like going to see movies. I hate being stuck in the theater with the overwhelming ...
-
Over the past year I haven't read very many books but I have read Thrawn: Alliances by Thimothy Zahn and The Lathe of Heaven by Urs...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.