To be honest I have not though a lot about where I want to go to college and what I want to do. I don't have a specific college in mind but my ideal one would be somewhere where I can explore my options. I don't want to work my butt off to get a degree then realize that it isn't actually something I want to do. I would also want to go somewhere warm because cold weather drives me crazy, but that wouldn't be a deciding factor. I want to use my college education to learn about the world (as cheesy as that sounds) I feel like I haven't gotten to meet a ton of different types of people, and meeting new people is something I enjoy. I would also want whatever college I go to to have at least some Jewish community because I feel like that is important to have while I'm in college. My sister goes to UK which has almost no Jewish community and I don't think I would be able to take that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Assignment 26 - Grace Barnett
One suggestion that I have for future classes is that you should maybe spend more time practicing each essay that is on the exam. I know re...
-
In my entire life time I have only been out of the country once as far as i can remember. It was during a trip to Alaska where we had to sp...
-
This might be my least favorite assignment. I don't like going to see movies. I hate being stuck in the theater with the overwhelming ...
-
Over the past year I haven't read very many books but I have read Thrawn: Alliances by Thimothy Zahn and The Lathe of Heaven by Urs...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.