There are a lot of things that interest me. I love learning about the way things work and why they work that way. I think that this is why history and chemistry are my favorite classes. There have been times when I start thinking about something we learned in class and something doesn't make sense, like how it went from point A to point B, but we didn't talk about the journey from A to B and I can't stop thinking about it until I get an answer. It's that same thing that I can spend hours talking about. When I learn something that I find really cool, I pretty much tell anyone who will listen. Most of the time it's just my parents, but I'm fine with that because they are the same way I am. When they find something interesting they will learn all about it and then tell me. I will also rant about anything that I experienced and found memorable, whether that is a book or something that happened at a USY event. Basically, if I am passionate about something or like something I would love to learn, chat, and rant about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Assignment 26 - Grace Barnett
One suggestion that I have for future classes is that you should maybe spend more time practicing each essay that is on the exam. I know re...
-
In my entire life time I have only been out of the country once as far as i can remember. It was during a trip to Alaska where we had to sp...
-
This might be my least favorite assignment. I don't like going to see movies. I hate being stuck in the theater with the overwhelming ...
-
Over the past year I haven't read very many books but I have read Thrawn: Alliances by Thimothy Zahn and The Lathe of Heaven by Urs...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.