I feel like my relationship between my roommate and I will be important to how my first year of college goes. I don’t know what all my roommate should know before you live together but maybe these things. I like to hangout and have fun but I also like my space. When I am not trying to do homework or concentrate then I like talking and hanging out with people. But, when I am doing important things for school I need my own space to be able to get them done or just to collect my thoughts. I also think that a roommate should know that I keep my stuff pretty neat. I’ve shared a room with my sister before and I kept everything on my side and organized. I don’t care if their side is a mess as long as it's not on my side. I think those are the two bigs things my roommate should know about me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Assignment 26 - Grace Barnett
One suggestion that I have for future classes is that you should maybe spend more time practicing each essay that is on the exam. I know re...
-
This might be my least favorite assignment. I don't like going to see movies. I hate being stuck in the theater with the overwhelming ...
-
Over the past year I haven't read very many books but I have read Thrawn: Alliances by Thimothy Zahn and The Lathe of Heaven by Urs...
-
Annotated Bibliography Boysen, Guy A. “Exploring the Relation between Masculinity and Mental Illness Stigma Using the Stereotype Content M...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.