I feel like whenever I meet my roommate for the first time we will be fast friends (hopefully) because we're both going to be far from home and in a place where we know almost no one so we’ll be happy to have at least one person to talk to. However, I think that I’d be scared I’d annoy her at first because I tend to talk a lot and I know that can be really annoying but whenever I start talking I just can’t seem to stop so she’ll just have to learn to live with it. So if my roommate is a really shy and introverted person I feel like my personality will really be a lot for her but I’ll probably be not as crazy when we first meet so she won’t realize how much I talk until we're closer. But if my roommate is really extroverted I would be one to be annoyed because I like hanging out with my friends but if she makes me go out every single night to go do something I’ll die.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Assignment 26 - Grace Barnett
One suggestion that I have for future classes is that you should maybe spend more time practicing each essay that is on the exam. I know re...
-
This might be my least favorite assignment. I don't like going to see movies. I hate being stuck in the theater with the overwhelming ...
-
Over the past year I haven't read very many books but I have read Thrawn: Alliances by Thimothy Zahn and The Lathe of Heaven by Urs...
-
Annotated Bibliography Boysen, Guy A. “Exploring the Relation between Masculinity and Mental Illness Stigma Using the Stereotype Content M...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.