I am not a very organized person and any potential roommate would have to be ok with this otherwise it probably wouldn't work out very well. I don't mind at all if they are disorganized as long as they keep it in their space as I will do with my mess. I procrastinate almost everything and so if they are an anxious person that may not work out well. I am very outgoing and extroverted, so I would hope that they aren't too introverted. I have a pretty irregular sleep schedule which may be annoying to some people but I am not very loud in the middle of the night so I wouldn't wake them up or anything. I am probably willing to do anything that they suggest and so if they are full of ideas or willing to go along with my ideas then we should have a pretty exciting time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Assignment 26 - Grace Barnett
One suggestion that I have for future classes is that you should maybe spend more time practicing each essay that is on the exam. I know re...
-
In my entire life time I have only been out of the country once as far as i can remember. It was during a trip to Alaska where we had to sp...
-
This might be my least favorite assignment. I don't like going to see movies. I hate being stuck in the theater with the overwhelming ...
-
Over the past year I haven't read very many books but I have read Thrawn: Alliances by Thimothy Zahn and The Lathe of Heaven by Urs...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.