I've always found the change of seasons to be annoying, you have to buy summer clothes, winter clothes, and then fall/spring clothes. If we didn't have seasons we would only have to spend a third of the money that we currently do on clothes. meaning that we would have to manufacture less clothes which would help deal with global warming. now the dreadful seasons are caused by the earth going around the sun. the logical solution for how to save money on clothes and help with global warming is to take the earth out of orbit. Now some people think this will cause some problems because we rely on the sun for energy or something silly like that. but when you think about it there is no logical reason that some ball of fire a long way off would be providing energy for our entire planet. I wholeheartedly believe that we would suffer no consequences from taking earth out of orbit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Assignment 26 - Grace Barnett
One suggestion that I have for future classes is that you should maybe spend more time practicing each essay that is on the exam. I know re...
-
In my entire life time I have only been out of the country once as far as i can remember. It was during a trip to Alaska where we had to sp...
-
This might be my least favorite assignment. I don't like going to see movies. I hate being stuck in the theater with the overwhelming ...
-
Over the past year I haven't read very many books but I have read Thrawn: Alliances by Thimothy Zahn and The Lathe of Heaven by Urs...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.