I don’t really have any fun Thanksgiving stories, nor is my Thanksgiving any different from the traditional setting of Thanksgiving, so the following will be filler of how my normal Thanksgiving goes. First, my grandfather goes to the grocery store a week in preparation for Thanksgiving to buy the ingredients. He then cooks the food a couple days before Thanksgiving to have it ready for dinner. He cooks turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, yams, ham, green beans, and other stuff I’m too lazy to try to remember. My mother then comes over to eat Thanksgiving dinner with us. We eat brown rye bread and dip throughout the day, but not too much so as to not spoil our appetite, until evening comes around 3:00 pm or 4:00 pm, and then we eat Thanksgiving dinner. As we eat dinner, every now and then my Chinese step-grandmother Mary comes down to grab a piece of dinner. We never know if she’ll eat at the dinner table with us or if she’ll go upstairs and eat in her room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Assignment 26 - Grace Barnett
One suggestion that I have for future classes is that you should maybe spend more time practicing each essay that is on the exam. I know re...
-
In my entire life time I have only been out of the country once as far as i can remember. It was during a trip to Alaska where we had to sp...
-
This might be my least favorite assignment. I don't like going to see movies. I hate being stuck in the theater with the overwhelming ...
-
Over the past year I haven't read very many books but I have read Thrawn: Alliances by Thimothy Zahn and The Lathe of Heaven by Urs...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.