My Thanksgiving in a normal year would look like me gathering with my grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins at one of their houses and shoving food into my face until I feel like a balloon. Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays mostly because of the food. I consider myself a super food fan so anything involving good food I love. My family usually does a pie contest which I always lose which is fine by me because it gives me an excuse to eat other people's pies. My grandma each year will make matzah ball soup which is a jewish soup that takes incredible (I usually have 4 bowls). My strangest memory is when one year my family rented a cabin the smokey mountains for thanksgiving and we ran into a bear. I was scared at first because I had heard about bears being attracted to food and I had some cliff bars on me, but then I remembered that as long as I ran faster than the others in my family I would be fine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Assignment 26 - Grace Barnett
One suggestion that I have for future classes is that you should maybe spend more time practicing each essay that is on the exam. I know re...
-
In my entire life time I have only been out of the country once as far as i can remember. It was during a trip to Alaska where we had to sp...
-
This might be my least favorite assignment. I don't like going to see movies. I hate being stuck in the theater with the overwhelming ...
-
Over the past year I haven't read very many books but I have read Thrawn: Alliances by Thimothy Zahn and The Lathe of Heaven by Urs...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.