Thanksgiving is one of those holidays for my family that we all enjoy and love but not really something we go crazy for. We have a huge feat late into the day and during the noon-covid years we would also go to my dads side of the family to celebrate and eat with them also. For thanksgiving we pretty much have the same routine every year. We are only allowed one small meal the entire day before thanksgiving in order to stretch out our stomachs but still leave plenty of room. Then mainly just waiting around all day for the sides and turkey to cook. Then we all get our plates, sit down at the table, and say what were thankful for which usually just involves everyone saying how thankful we are to have this family. Afterwards, we all take a nice long nap as we are so stuffed then we got homemade pumpkin pies which are always so delicious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Assignment 26 - Grace Barnett
One suggestion that I have for future classes is that you should maybe spend more time practicing each essay that is on the exam. I know re...
-
In my entire life time I have only been out of the country once as far as i can remember. It was during a trip to Alaska where we had to sp...
-
This might be my least favorite assignment. I don't like going to see movies. I hate being stuck in the theater with the overwhelming ...
-
Over the past year I haven't read very many books but I have read Thrawn: Alliances by Thimothy Zahn and The Lathe of Heaven by Urs...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.