There is a picture my parents have in the house that is me at about 11 with my parents and sister. We are decked out in University of Kentucky Football Gear (except my sister, who of course is wearing bright pink). I think she had a Kentucky shirt on underneath, but she was always the odd one. You can see on the face of all four of us the happiness of having just beaten South Carolina for the first time in a long time. You can see the excitement for the future of Kentucky football and hope that this was not just a fluke. My mom and dad knew the photographer, who takes pictures of UK sports, so when he was on the field that day, he offered to take our picture. It is kind of cool that we have that moment in UK football history to look back on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Assignment 26 - Grace Barnett
One suggestion that I have for future classes is that you should maybe spend more time practicing each essay that is on the exam. I know re...
-
In my entire life time I have only been out of the country once as far as i can remember. It was during a trip to Alaska where we had to sp...
-
This might be my least favorite assignment. I don't like going to see movies. I hate being stuck in the theater with the overwhelming ...
-
Over the past year I haven't read very many books but I have read Thrawn: Alliances by Thimothy Zahn and The Lathe of Heaven by Urs...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.