Personally, I enjoy Thanksgiving. It seems like no one else does, since everyone loves Christmas, but I've always liked the holiday. For the past few years, my family and I have spent Thanksgiving with our family friends or neighbors. I have always enjoyed doing this just because of the good food and homey environment. I typically do not have much to do and I never have that many people to talk to (since everyone is either much older or much younger than I am), which is okay with me -- I just sit back and listen to everyone else chat. This year, because of the virus, we responsibly chose to have our Thanksgiving dinner at home with just the five of us. It was much different and significantly less exciting, and we all stayed in our pajamas. Therefore, I would say this year's Thanksgiving was the most unusual. Not because anything exciting happened, but because nothing really happened at all. My parents, siblings, and I just made food and then ate it. It felt like an ordinary Thursday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Assignment 26 - Grace Barnett
One suggestion that I have for future classes is that you should maybe spend more time practicing each essay that is on the exam. I know re...
-
This might be my least favorite assignment. I don't like going to see movies. I hate being stuck in the theater with the overwhelming ...
-
In my entire life time I have only been out of the country once as far as i can remember. It was during a trip to Alaska where we had to sp...
-
Over the past year I haven't read very many books but I have read Thrawn: Alliances by Thimothy Zahn and The Lathe of Heaven by Urs...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.