One movie I have recently watched is Safety on Disney Plus. This Disney original follows the true story of a Clemson football player, Ray "Ray Ray" McElrathbey who assumes the responsibility of taking care of his much younger brother, Fahmarr McElrathbey, after their mother is forced into rehab. The movie is quite Disney, and oddly enough reminds me a little bit of the Disney Chanel Original trilogy High School Musical. Heartwarming, emotional, and awesome are words that can only scratch the surface of all that this movie is. The story line is much like a roller coaster at the duo seems to always float in and out of being on top of the game and in trouble with administration. In the end though, it is quite nice to see how everyone was able to come together in their support, especially knowing that the movie is based on a true story. I would recommend this movie to anyone who wants a heartwarming story but also does not mind the cringe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Assignment 26 - Grace Barnett
One suggestion that I have for future classes is that you should maybe spend more time practicing each essay that is on the exam. I know re...
-
This might be my least favorite assignment. I don't like going to see movies. I hate being stuck in the theater with the overwhelming ...
-
Over the past year I haven't read very many books but I have read Thrawn: Alliances by Thimothy Zahn and The Lathe of Heaven by Urs...
-
Annotated Bibliography Boysen, Guy A. “Exploring the Relation between Masculinity and Mental Illness Stigma Using the Stereotype Content M...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.