A problem I need to solve in my poor time management skills. It seems like I always have so much planned for the day but hardly get anything done that I wanted to get done or spend too much time on one project and none on another. Another issue I have with my management of time is that I'm late to literally everywhere. I always plan to be at the location I'm supposed to be at on time and having it all planned out but one way or another I always end up at least five minutes late to my destination. Whether it be a practice, picking someone up, or going anywhere at a specific time. I am always late. This is a large problem with me that I need to fix especially with school going back in person tomorrow. I wont have the luxury of getting to school late because I need to be able to get a parking spot so I don't have to walk to school. In order to find a solution, I need to start mentally telling myself I need to be there at a specific time earlier than what was planned so that if I'm late to my imaginary time, I'm on time for the real time, if that makes sense.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Assignment 26 - Grace Barnett
One suggestion that I have for future classes is that you should maybe spend more time practicing each essay that is on the exam. I know re...
-
In my entire life time I have only been out of the country once as far as i can remember. It was during a trip to Alaska where we had to sp...
-
This might be my least favorite assignment. I don't like going to see movies. I hate being stuck in the theater with the overwhelming ...
-
Over the past year I haven't read very many books but I have read Thrawn: Alliances by Thimothy Zahn and The Lathe of Heaven by Urs...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.