One big obstacle I have had to face - especially in high school - is juggling activities and managing my time well. Over the past few years, I have taken on a lot of various activities, including tennis, clubs, debate, and my schoolwork. Having to balance all of these and get everything done on a timely manner has definitely been very challenging for me. It has negatively impacted my mentality and has made me feel overwhelmed, stress, and exhausted (mentally and physically). Through these challenges, though, I have learned that the older I get, the more things I will have to juggle. That being said, it is important to use my time well, give myself chances to relax (but not procrastinate) throughout the day, and divide up my workload to prevent myself from being overworked. I also learned to appreciate other hardworking people, especially my parents. Between taking care of my siblings and I and working a job, neither of them have much time to relax; however, they do everything in a timely manner, they don't overwork themselves (usually), and they work hard to make sure everything gets done correctly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Assignment 26 - Grace Barnett
One suggestion that I have for future classes is that you should maybe spend more time practicing each essay that is on the exam. I know re...
-
In my entire life time I have only been out of the country once as far as i can remember. It was during a trip to Alaska where we had to sp...
-
This might be my least favorite assignment. I don't like going to see movies. I hate being stuck in the theater with the overwhelming ...
-
Over the past year I haven't read very many books but I have read Thrawn: Alliances by Thimothy Zahn and The Lathe of Heaven by Urs...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.