Successes? I’m not sure I’ve really had any big ones this year. I survived, I guess, but I’d say this year was filled more with failures. The first half of the year I’d say I was doing relatively fine, but in the second half I suddenly had a lack of motivation, evidenced by when I’m turning in this assignment. Have I learned a lesson from this, to not procrastinate further? Funnily enough, I’m not sure I have. Ideally I should be suffering right now as I’m doing this super late, but I really don’t mind. This summer is going to be filled with numerous college visits, volunteering, and interning somewhere (hopefully), as I really need to buff my resume. I’m not really sure what I want for senior year, as I’m not a practitioner of prospection. There isn’t really much more I can do next school year that can help with college except continue to get good grades, so I guess that's my goal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Assignment 26 - Grace Barnett
One suggestion that I have for future classes is that you should maybe spend more time practicing each essay that is on the exam. I know re...
-
In my entire life time I have only been out of the country once as far as i can remember. It was during a trip to Alaska where we had to sp...
-
This might be my least favorite assignment. I don't like going to see movies. I hate being stuck in the theater with the overwhelming ...
-
Over the past year I haven't read very many books but I have read Thrawn: Alliances by Thimothy Zahn and The Lathe of Heaven by Urs...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.